
This is one of my favorite things, I have always wanted a brick mailbox in front of my house!

The empty lot next to our house
We love our house! Its in a brand new neighborhood, and the construction isn't even half way done, which has its ups and downs. We have a neighborhood pool, walking trail, basketball court, and soccer goals.
My parents are coming up next weekend to help us hang things, and decorate. So after that I will post pictures of the inside, but right now its pretty bare and boring!
4 comments:
LOVING your cute little house! Your mailbox looks like my mailbox!
MARC!!! YOU HAVE A BLOG!!! THIS MAKES MY LIFE SO FREAKING HAPPY!!!!
I LOVE YOU AND GUESS WHAT?
I DID DO MORE TO MY BLOG THEN JUST A TITLE!!! YIPEE!!!
its so cute!!! i cant wait to come visit you! and your background is soooo cute
that is a sweet house. i need to make a trip out there so i can see your sweet house first hand.
Post a Comment