Wednesday we ate lunch and played games and ate dinner, lots of eating!
Thursday we made lots of food, and then ate it all...yummmy! My dad fried the turkey this year, and it was SO good. Just the skin was fried, and the inside was juicy...melt in your mouth good! And my mom made some delicious casseroles...and pies! Lots of hard work for twenty minutes of glory, but it was so worth it.
Friday we put some christmas stuff up and put the tree together. My dad took me for a bike ride and about killed me. I thought I was in shape....but I was sadly mistaken...my legs still hurt.
Saturday the boys went and chopped wood, and me and momma went shopping! Then we all went and saw The Blind Side. If you haven't seen it, you should. It was very good!
We left Sunday morning along with the rest of the world apparently. It took us ten hours to get home, and it should only take eight...ewww! Now we are back in full force :( Reality is sad sometimes... Can't wait for CHRISTMAS!!!! Going back to Kansas City, and then to Utah! :)
What would our blog be without pictures of the doggies?
1 comment:
what?! you have a blog! I'm so excited. I love reading new blogs!!
Post a Comment