Saturday, November 6, 2010

Casey's Halloween Party

I was able to fly to Kansas City (thanks to my awesome dad) and help out with Casey's Halloween party. I was so impressed with how much work he put into everything. The decorations were awesome, and all of his friends were so polite and well behaved...and I would know, I was out there "chaperoning" the whole time! Before my dad flew me out, he asked Casey if he really wanted me to come to his party because he knew I would be in the middle of everything....Casey shockingly allowed it, and I am so glad!

The decorations (It looked even better in the dark!)

This was the food table. His theme was butcher shop.


one-eyed Willie.


Casey's DJ set up...quite impressive!


Ms. Witchy


The Graveyard

Entrance to the Fire Pit

My awesome Lady Fingers!! I was so glad they turned out :)

And the Costumes...


My mom is so creative! She decided to be a bed bug! I was not planning on dressing up, and didn't bring anything to wear...so I was a vampire. Original, I know! My brother was a gothic vampire, so I thought I would just wear his old cape and be one too.


The party was a success! Good job Case!!

No comments: