On Saturday we went to a pumpkin patch in Grapevine. Some of my favorite childhood memories are from pumpkin patches, so I was extremely excited to stumble upon this particular patch. They had corn mazes, kettle corn, hayrides, and of course pumpkins. We were lucky enough to go on the one night they had their haunted hayride to the haunted field. Although very cute, not so scary to us! They had us go in groups of 6, and these two little kids were put with us, so they were the targets for all the "scary characters". It brought back so many memories of going to haunted houses when I was younger. Anyways, we had a great time, and found some big pumpkins!
4 comments:
You're husband is a big goof ball, isn't he? I love that you guys do so much cute stuff! I was looking at some photos the other day of me and Daniel's first Halloween...we bought pumpkins at Smith's, carved them, and roasted the seeds (that's the best part about the whole process!!!) Anyway...you guys are cute.
Cute blog! How creative! Thanks again for attending the funeral!
Haha. Fun fun.
Hi Marcie,
Here is the website to that furniture store where we got our bed set. I remember saying we'd let you know when we figured out the name. http://homemart-furniture.com/
Good luck!
Post a Comment