We went up to Kansas for Thanksgiving this year. The food was delicious, and we enjoyed a very wonderful vacation from work, and everything else! We played lots of games (Nertz, Double Solitaire, life, and golf and bowling on the Wii) Lincoln has Pro-Golf status now!! On Friday we went shopping and to Kyoto (a sushi restaurant) and to see Four Christmases and Saturday we decorated the Christmas tree! It took us 10 and 1/2 hours to get home from thanksgiving traffic and a few weather issues. We are back to the old bump-n-grind as Lincoln would say, and can't wait for the next vacation!
Dad and Casey putting food on the table, I wish I would have gotten a picture with EVERYTHING
In our Sushi room! And No my dad isn't really mad, he used to give me this look when he was angry with me, and I very much disliked it, so he does it now just to get under my skin, and it works everytime!
No comments:
Post a Comment