Thursday, January 8, 2009

CHRISTMAS VACATION!

We had a fabulous Christmas Vacation, and we're really sad its over. Vacation is always more fun than real life! I had two weeks of vacation, and poor Linc only had 4 days< class="blsp-spelling-corrected" id="SPELLING_ERROR_0">ah the joys of flying, but I am thankful to not be driving!). We arrived in Salt Lake around 9:15 I believe where Lance and C picked us up from the airport. For those of you who don't know Linc's parents live in a cabin at the base of the Solitude mountain, it is the most beautiful place, and perfect for Christmas! We had so much fun while we were there skiing, playing games, spending time with family and meeting the newest addition, little Maisie! On New Years day we had to leave, I flew back to Kansas and Linc flew back to Dallas. It was a whirlwind, and flew by so fast, but I knew it would. Time flys when you're having fun, right?


My Cousins (Josh, Jake, Me, Casey)




Christmas Morning!


Sensual Bathrobes






Shoveling a path to the Hot Tub





























Hot Tub Steam


Making Creme Brulee



So we are back in Texas. Back to work. Back to Laundrey, lots of it!

We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Love the picture of Lincoln skiing into the sign! Daniel commented, "Marcie's husband is a goof ball." LOVE IT!!!! I say that if you can make me giggle out loud just by looking at a picture, you're doing pretty good!