hello!? so much for talking on the phone everyday if you dont tell me you got a puppy!!!he's soooo cute
Congratulations on your new addition! I hope to get an adoption announcement in the mail shortly! Flash is super cute!!! How many times has he pee-ed and poo-ed on the carpet???? ha ha!
CUTE!! I love puppies!! They're so fun! Congratulations :)
Awe, there's the little guy. How cute! Hope he doesn't chew on the furniture! :)
your dog is super cute!!! miss you!!!
He is super cute! Seth is trying to convince me to get a dog. I keep telling him: "After we move." I hope he forgets by then. :)I'm glad you like the CD. I hope it is helpful.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
hello!? so much for talking on the phone everyday if you dont tell me you got a puppy!!!he's soooo cute
Congratulations on your new addition! I hope to get an adoption announcement in the mail shortly! Flash is super cute!!! How many times has he pee-ed and poo-ed on the carpet???? ha ha!
CUTE!! I love puppies!! They're so fun! Congratulations :)
Awe, there's the little guy. How cute! Hope he doesn't chew on the furniture! :)
your dog is super cute!!! miss you!!!
He is super cute! Seth is trying to convince me to get a dog. I keep telling him: "After we move." I hope he forgets by then. :)
I'm glad you like the CD. I hope it is helpful.
Post a Comment