Thursday, July 16, 2009

KANSAS!

I had a week of of work at the end of June, so I decided to go spend some time with my family in Kansas for a while. I love going there, and I had so much fun!
Some highlights:
Going to the POOL everyday!
Working out consistently, which I have not been able to do recently
Shopping
Seeing some of my good friends that I miss a lot
Going to Legally Blonde the musical...which was actually the worst thing I have ever seen!
4th of July
Celebrating Fathers day, LOVE YOU DAD!
Learning how to play rock band, and guitar hero...which I am NOT good at
Taking Flash and Soupy to the dog park
and...
Casey's 13th birthday...I cannot believe he is a teenager!!!!!!!!!

I didn't take too many pics, but here are some, and yes most of them are of the dog! sorry!


Poor Flash, this happened the night before Flash and I left. He was playing "chase" with Lincoln, and they collided. His dew(totally guessing on the spelling) claw was almost ripped off, so we had to take him to the vet first thing and get it removed.'




Everything Soupy did, Flash had to do too



HAPPY BIRTHDAY CASEY!







I love you brother!

On another note Flash got neutered this past week, and has had a rather rough time with it. It got infected and he is on all sorts of medication and he had to wear a cone for four days! He has been a trooper though.


AND...I picked the first two vegetables out of the garden this week! WHOOO!!!

1 comment:

Little Lovables said...

awe, looks like you are having lots of fun too! and poor flash :(