Wednesday, September 2, 2009

New Adventures!

Last week I started school at UNT! I am loving it so far, but I am soooo tired all the time! Since school has started back up, I am teaching a lot more too. Monday, Wednesday and Friday I have to be up at 6:00 AM to be at school by 8. It takes forever to get there, park, and walk to class in the mornings. On Tuesday and Thursday I am there all afternoon. Then I take two online classes too. I am taking Calculus this semester, and my math teacher is from Shanghai, he is pretty young, and is working on a PHD for some sort of math thing. Anyways, I have a hard time understanding him which makes for a difficult time learning...hopefuly Lincoln will be able to be my tutor! :) All of my other teachers are really nice, so I am hoping for a smooth semester. It will be a lot of work though!
Something else thats new...Lincoln has a new job! He is a sales manager now! Wahoo! That means lots more money! :) And hopefully a happier Lincster!
So, I was trying to study this morning, and Flash was either annoyed from the lack of attention I was giving him or just wanted to see what I was doing. He sat in front of me and whined at me until I picked him up. Hopefully I will be able to get everything done with this animal around!
Oh and my family is coming this weekend! YAY! I can't wait to see them!


4 comments:

Unknown said...

aw that's so cute. =) congrats on starting school and lincoln's new job! just don't die now that you're even busier!!! ;)

Preston and Angie said...

Sounds fun :) Congrats on the new job and starting school! Good luck with everything!

Kim said...

I love this picture. So cute!! That stinks about getting up so early. I am so not a morning person, I can't imagine having to do that. Good luck with everything.

LittleLovables said...

smart AND pretty! you have it all! hope your classes are okay, I know it's stressful working and going to school at the same time