Saturday, September 19, 2009

Spolied Rotten

I got up at 8:30 this morning to get ready for work, and when I came out of the bathroom I saw this:


Flash managed to weasel his way up on my pillow and under the covers. What a stinker!


On a side note...our washing machine overflowed yesterday and flooded our house in the laundrey room, kitchen, hallways, and bathrooms. So our Friday night consisted of wet vacs, towels, and fans. JOY!

4 comments:

Anna said...

Oh my gosh! Like you don't already have enough on your plate. If you ever need help just call!

Awesome photo by the way. Totally.

Unknown said...

seriously! we could have a soap bubble party. lol i was shopping for washers today...any words of advice so i don't get one that overflows??? =D

Kim said...

I LOVE the picture. It reminds me of two someones I know...

Paul said...

Dude that someone is me and Jack! What an awesome picture! Sorry to hear about the bubble party. Flooding is never fun :(