The trip almost got canceled because Casey came down with strep throat a few days before. Luckily he magically recovered by Wednesday morning, and everything worked out.
Flash LOVED having him here (so did we!) but he followed Casey around everywhere. He was just happy that someone would pay him attention 24-7 and he loves Casey because he plays with him non stop.
Funny story, while I was at school on Thursday taking a math test, Casey found the super nintendo from forever ago and started playing with Lincoln. When I got home, I started playing a little bit, and I forgot how amazingly good I am!!!!! Emily, my best friend growing up, and I would play all the time, but I hadn't really played since then. Anyways, I totally dominated these boys and now Lincoln makes fun of me for being such a good gamer! Who would have thought!
So, we made a fort of blankets on the floor and did A LOT of this:
Casey was such a trooper with me and my busy schedule. I had to work and he came with me to a class, and ran errands with me. We made cookies and went to the mall too. On Friday night we went to the House of Blues. Casey loves it there, and that was his one request, so we went!
On Saturday we went to Six Flags! Oh my, I have never been somewhere with that many people before. It was their fright fest, and a beautiful day, and a Saturday so the place was PACKED! We were there for seven hours and only went on five-ish rides. CRAZY! It was still fun though. We went on one really big roller coaster because the lines were two plus hours. It was Batman's Gotham City ride, and it was so fast and scary but really fun! We were all exhausted afterward.
It was a great week, and I loved having my little bro around, he always keeps me entertained! He is turning into such a good young man! :) Love ya Case!!!
1 comment:
You are so pretty, Marcie!!! I'm glad Casey was still able to come down. It looks like you had a great time. And way to dominate on the super nintendo!!
Post a Comment