Thursday, February 11, 2010

SNOW DAY

Snow Day Awesomeness...









I have been totally jealous of Casey recently because they have had so many snow days up in KC. Living in Dallas, TX makes the snow extremely rare. So, when I woke up this morning to find snow all over the ground, I was thrilled! It started snowing around three or four am and hasn't stopped since! It is supposed to keep snowing until midnight and then its supposed to freeze, so with any luck there will be another snow day tomorrow. This is the snowiest day Dallas has seen since the 70's...I know this because I watched the weather a lot this morning in hopes for good news which has come true :) Linc and I watched the Office, took a nap, built a snowman, and now I have to do homework, but what a wonderful day its been. Everyone needs a snowday every once in a while :)











1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! That's alot of snow for Texas. Loved the snowman and Flash is a true snowdog. Snowdays are the best!!!!!!! Have fun and be safe and warm!