He jumped up onto the coffee table and sat on my homework. I am amazed how smart this dog is. He knows what we are doing and he knows what to do to get our attention.
This was a first. And no we do not let our dog get onto the kitchen table. He jumped up into Lincoln's lap and jumped up on the table. It was too cute, so I laughed, took a picture, and then he got in trouble.
This was absolutely hilarious, and another first. I had made a snack earlier, and didn't finish it. How Flash new this, I will never know, but he profusely jumped up on the counter to get to my left over snack. He was succesful and eventually got to it. He is an excellent jumper!
And, finally he gets some attention, and probably not the kind he wanted, but here is some love sweet Flash!
1 comment:
Oh my! what a little king! Flasher is a sneaky one. he's to cute to get mad at.
Post a Comment