Tuesday, May 4, 2010

UTAH

We spent the week in Utah to be at Lance and Keri's wedding. They got married last Thursday, and it was so fun to be there and spend time with family! The weather was freezing, and it snowed pretty much every day we were there, but it was still so great to be back.
Lance and Keri Stevens

The New Stevens Family

Linc, Lance and Marina

Pre Wedding Festivites

As you may know from our wedding...the Stevens boys are quite the dancers..



Car Decorating

We got to spend some time with Maisie, and she is the cutest ever! She is so funny too! The day she left, she finally warmed up to me. She brought me her Winnie the Pooh movie (which I remember watching when I was a kid) and sat in my lap. I was so happy! We miss that little cutie!

Maisie has quite the dance moves!



This is Preston and Angie's baby Brayden, he is such a sweet baby, and so cute!


At the bottom of Solitude our last day there :(
It was so fun to be back in Utah for a few days, and spend time with family that we miss! I even got to eat ZUPAS! :) (the best restaurant in Utah) Can't wait to go back!
Congratulations Lance and Keri!

1 comment:

Kim said...

Aw, you got to meet Brayden before us...he looks so cute! Thanks for posting about the wedding, I was wondering how it went and we were bummed we missed it. One of these days we will actually skype too...