May has been a busy month! We were in Utah at the beginning of the month. Then I had to finish my last week of school, and then a week of finals. Then I went to Kansas for my mommas birthday, Mitch and Emily's wedding recption, and to pick up my flash baby! Since then, my dad has been here, I threw a baby shower with some friends, we went to another wedding, planted our garden, and Lincoln had a birthday! (plus a lot more boring things). Here are some pictures from May...

The garden this year has three tomatoe plants, zuchinni, cucumbers, and two types of peppers

The only pictures I managed to take when I was in Kansas was one of my mom blowing out her birthday candles. AND of the phenominal red velvet cupcakes my mom and I made from scratch. THEY WERE DELICIOUS!


The only pictures I managed to take of the baby shower. I guess I really need to be better about taking pictures.


And a trip to Lake Grapevine, Flash LOVES to swim!


No comments:
Post a Comment