Lincoln's birthday was yesterday, and I think it was a great success! I woke him up at 7:45am..oops! But at least it was with french toast. Then he had to go on a scavenger hunt to find his presents. We had Costa Vida for lunch and then we went to the lake with a bunch of friends and had a barbecue! I tried to keep all of these things a surprise, but unfotunately I am not good at that, and apparently he had most of it figured out.
ah, yes, new golf clubs

Eating Costa Vida, in the park

The surprise gang, heading out to the lake

At the lake ...


This is an ice cream cake. I wanted to get one from Dairy Queen, but their was not a close one, so I had to improvise and make a homeade one...It was ok!


This is a bean bag game. Lincoln got very into it!

Only 364 days to go until the next birthday surprise :)
1 comment:
We had a great time! Sorry we scared you so good Lincoln! (But not really. It was awesome.)
Post a Comment