This past week has been the best! My mom and Casey came to visit and they just happened to be here for my birthday! We had such a fun time, went to the zoo, a Rangers game, shopping, swimming, mini golfing, went out to eat, and relaxed together. It was the best! We missed my dad though, he is in Virginia for 2 and half weeks for the 2010 National Boy Scouts Jamboree. Over the weekend we drove down to Galveston to go to the beach for a few days. My mom grew up in Houston, and I was born there, so it was fun to go. I have never been, and I don't ever remember living there (I was barely one when we moved). Very cool place, the beach was great! (I will give that little trip its own post! )
So, mom and Case got here Monday night just in time for dinner. On Tuesday we went to luch at Corner Bakery in downtown Fort Worth and then we went to the Fort Worth Zoo. Its number 4 in the nation! It was supposed to be cloudy that day so we thought it might be a cool day to go...WRONG! We were dying after about an hour, it was SO hot!
Downtown Fort Worth
The orangutan was the coolest animal the zoo, it seemed as though he was posing for us :)
On Wednesday, I had to work in the morning and the afternoon, but we went to the Rangers game that night. I should say we went to the A's game, becasue that was the whole reason for going. The A's are Lincoln's team and we go every year they play the Rangers. Luckily, we went on the ONE night the A's actually won! WAHOO!
Attempt 2
Happy boy!
Thursday was my birthday! My mom and Lincoln made me a wonderful breakfast, chocolate chip pancakes and scrambled eggs. Then we went shopping and to the pool. We went to dinner at Brio and then played mini golf and went to BJ's and had a pazookie! It was a great birthday!
I love July!
1 comment:
YAY! Happy Birthday friend!
Post a Comment