Saturday, September 25, 2010

Cowboys Game

It's been a while! I guess it probably has something to do with the fact that I am taking 18 hours this semester, and working more! All of my time is spent going to school, going to work, or studying...bummer! Can't wait to be done! Less than a year :)

At the beginning of September, Lincoln's boss got us tickets to a Cowboy's preseason game against the Miami Dolphins. The new stadium is amazing! I can understand why they charge $60 to park there, they have to to pay for that thing! Parking was RIDICULOUS! So we walked from the office Lincoln works at. Luckily it wasn't terribly hot out, or it would have been miserable.







It was a great game too, the Cowboy's scored a touchdown with less than a minute left to win the game (and I think only by one or two points) so whoohoo!

1 comment:

Anna said...

Geeze, that IS a really big screen isn't it. Sheesh.