Monday, November 29, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

We had another great Thanksgiving in Kansas! Lots of food, games, and quality time with the fam! Just what I needed :)

On Wednesday night we got ding-dong-ditched! Last week some rotten kids smashed pumpkins in the driveway. AND a few weeks before that, the house was Tee-Peed. So, Casey decided to dress up in cameo in preparation for their return. They never did...guess they got lucky!


Both of my parents are EXCELLENT cooks! My dad makes the best homemade rolls from SCRATCH, and my mom roasted the best turkey, and made some delicious casseroles. I still feel fat from that meal...

Flash tried everything to get to that turkey..


Delicious!


Have you noticed that Flash always has to be in the middle of everything??? Luckily he is very loved and so cute!


On Saturday, we went to the Plaza to have sushi at Kona Grill, and to see the lights.


Christmas Tree decorating


And the cutest dogs ever...

Happy Thanksgiving!


I am so grateful for ALL of my family! I feel so lucky, they are all the best!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Marcie you have a beautiful family and yes I just discovered your blog!!! I am glad you had a wonderful thanksgiving! I had a great one as well up here in Utah acutally in Morgan Utah :) I already have many stories to tell you!! I miss you like crazy and hope to see you this Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Ps aren't you so proud I called you Marcie and not Stevens! hahaha