Saturday, January 8, 2011

Merry Christmas, and Happy New Year!

We had a WONDERFUL holiday season! We are so lucky to be able to spend time with both of our families every year. We spent Christmas at Solitude, and New years in Kansas. Flash spent the whole time in Kansas, and loved every second of it.

While in Utah...


It snowed a ton!


Skied a lot!





Saw the lights at Temple Square...



Santa came...

We also got to meet our newest nice, Ruby, and be there for her blessing which was great! We played lots of games..including hearts, which I somehow managed to lose quickly and by A LOT every time I played. (totally out of character for me, I always win that game!) We got to spend time with aunts and uncles and cousins too! It was such a great Christmas! I wish I would have had my camera with me all the time to take more pictures.

While in Kansas...


Flash took the cotton out from under the little tree and scattered it all over the living room every morning

Casey and Lincoln Jammed


Flash was spoiled rotten...






Had a fondue party...it was delicious!


Shot off fireworks at midnight on New Years Eve

We also went shopping, saw a movie, ate lots of yummy food, opened Christmas presents, and played games. AND, I got to go with my little bro to get his DRIVING PERMIT! What?!?!??! I can't believe he is that old! I went driving with him a few times. He is doing pretty good...he did run a few stop signs though to which he replied, "well I looked!" Ha... What a boy! So sad Christmas is over....can't wait for next year!

Happy New Year!!!

1 comment:

Preston and Angie said...

I'm glad we got to see you even though it wasn't for long! Have fun in Texas! It's hard going back home and not having family to be with and dote on you. . .