Sunday, July 17, 2011

Lake Powell 11'

We just got back from a great week at Lake Powell. It was a fab time, the weather was great... not too hot, and still 0 for 4 on seeing a rattle snake, which I am extremely grateful for! We did miss Marina and Paul and Maisie and Ruby though! Along with the rest of the fam that usually comes but couldn't make it.
Pictures are the best, and I took a lot this year!
Water skiing/ Wake boarding





Ski Bobbin'


Home Run Derby


Hike around Camp



Rainbow Bridge/Cathedral Canyon




Thank to C and Hajnalka for a boss week! This summer has been awesome so far!

4 comments:

Preston and Angie said...

I so wish we could have been there! It looks so fun and the water looks so refreshing!! We were walking out of the grocery store on Friday and it was so hot I thought of all of you in Lake Powell and wished that I could go on a boat ride or get in the water or something. Hopefully we'll see you next year!!

Oh, and on a random note, we drove to Washington MO for Thanksgiving last year because Preston's grandparents and some cousins live there. It's "only" a 12 hour drive, so you should totally come visit if you ever get a Disney or beach urge! :) You'd be more than welcome!

Natalie said...

Those are some great pictures!!

Anna said...

Glad you are back safe. That was a friekin' LOOONG week.

Matt and Telicia Webb said...

Yay for Lake Powell! Looks like it was fun! I am glad you survived and didn't see any scorpions or rattle snakes!!! haha but i am glad you are back now, but sadly for only a week...just dont move!!