Tuesday, October 4, 2011

BVNW Homecoming!

A few weekends ago we went to KC for homecoming at my Alma mater (also my brothers school now). It was so much fun!! Friday night we froze our little hineys off at the football game. Casey is in marching band, and they had an AWESOME performance at the end of the game, plus the Huskies won!



Saturday was the dance, and Casey took one of his friends from band. I was always so excited for the day to finally come when Casey went to his first dance! I can't believe that day finally came! I got to take him and his date, Rachel, to group pictures, to dinner, and picked them up from the dance. I have learned that its way more fun to be in the pictures rather than taking them. Getting a large group of freshman/ sophomores to cooperate and listen is no easy task!




I am so glad I was there to witness all of this! It is so fun to see Case grow up, he is turning into such a gentlemen :)

No comments: