Wednesday, January 16, 2013

The Boy Reveal

We had originally planned to have a fun party to reveal what this babe was going to be.  I was scheduled to find out the week after Disneyland, but while I was there, Linc got a call for an interview in West Virgina the day of the appointment.  We were going to go together and just have the tech write down what it was on a piece of paper and have one of our good friends make a cake with the matching color inside and cut it with my family and KC friends.  Instead we just found out during the appointment, and then I went to KC while Linc was in WV and did something a little different.  I bought boy clothes, and wrapped them up in a box with pink tissue paper and its a boy suckers to try and throw everyone off.  It worked, and I can't tell if it was a good surprise or not!  My mom and dad both guessed girl as well as all my friends, but Casey guessed boy- he was the only one right!  Linc and I both thought girl too. 









Anywho- when my mom opened the box and saw the pink tissue paper, everyone was like yes!  And then she skipped over the suckers and saw the clothes, and everyone was confused.  It didn't quite pan out the way I had planned in my head.  Next time, I will be more obvious!  It was still fun though- I had fun just keeping the secret for a day- luckily it wasn't longer than that- I wouldn't have been able to keep it a secret! 

No comments: