Well I stink at blogging. I lost my interest to do it, but I am determined to get it back before this babe comes!
Back in October I flew out to Utah to do a bridal show with Dawn, and
then we went to Disneyland for a week with Marina and the girls, and
Lance and Keri met us there. First time I had seen them since they
returned from China! I have only been to Disney-world once that I can
remember. I went there when I was a baby too, but obviously have no
memory of it. Disneyland was a lot of fun, and I am excited to go back
when I can ride all the big kid rides! ;) Not being able to ride
everything had its perks- I was able to take Ruby to see the Winnie the
Pooh characters. Cutest thing ever! That alone made the trip!
We drove out to Anaheim and made a few family stops on the way. We spent the night in St. George the first night- got to see Grammy and Grandpa Marcusen, and Vegas the second night and got to see Rick, Carolyn and Alisia- it was fabulous! On our way to St George there is a gas station in the middle of nowhere with a petting zoo at it- SO Weird! The animals were very friendly with each other and humans- and it was quite an assortment at that!
 |
| The girls did great on the car ride! I was impressed, there were only a few moments of sadness, and nothing a sucker couldn't cure! |
 |
| Rick and Carolyn have an amazing backyard! The pool was a little chilly, but the hot tub was just right. |
 |
| This is the closest I have ever seen a duck! Ruby was sharing her snack with him/her. |
 |
| This popped up in the middle for some reason. Saw these guys on the way up the canyon one evening. I still get so excited when I see one. Its like being one with nature. ha! |
 |
| Maisie was so cute with all the princesses. She has this little pose she does. So sweet. |
Linc missed out on the Disneyland adventures- he was stuck in school. It was a busy semester for him too, and a stressful one with job searching and all. Cheers to that being behind us!
No comments:
Post a Comment