Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring Break

This year I didn't have class or have to work! It was awesome, and a fabulous spring break. I needed some serious relaxation. Lots of stress going on over here. Lincoln went to Utah to do a ski race. Tickets were outrageous, so I didn't join. He did AWESOME!!! He got 1st place in his age group!! Whoo! I married a ski extraordinaire!

I went to Kansas with Mr. Flash, and we had a blast too! We stopped in Oklahoma for a night to see my grandparents. We had pizza with my cousin, and aunt and uncle and I got to see the house they are building too. Its almost done!

Casey and I had lots of fun together. I love when he wants to hang out when I am in town. He is in that phase where your fam isn't always the coolest to hang out with. Luckily, that wasn't the case this time.

We spent a lot of time on the trampoline, and I taught him and his friend, Wes, some tumbling from my cheerleading days. That was histerical...

We also found a new "thing". I am now obessed with puzzles. We started with a panarama of Time Square, and we are working on Portofina, Italy, but didn't get it finished.



Casey is a pyro. I watched him make numerous fires in the fire pit, and burn down some bushes in the garden. We added this color stuff to one of the fires, and it turned green, blue and purple, it was way cool!


We had lots of delicous food as usual, watched some good movies, and went on lots of walks!Pumped for summer! :)

1 comment:

Katie said...

I HAVE THAT TIMES SQUARE PUZZLE!!!! And I love doing puzzles. They are relaxing, yet you feel like you've accomplished something. No better way to beat the forgetting disease when we are old and gray! Miss you girl!