I don't know if you've heard but...
I AM A COLLEGE GRADUATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Boy oh boy it feels good to say that! There were definitely times I never thought the day would come. It was a long rough journey, but one I am SO glad I endured. I didn't know walking across that stage would feel so good! So, four colleges/universities, and five years later, I did it! Its over! Yay for being a college grad!
I have the best family and friends too! Adam and Anna came and surprised me! I had no idea they were coming, it was an awesome surprise! Anna is an awesome photographer, and she took some really great pictures, the first three are from her! Thanks guys for coming!!
I have the best family and friends too! Adam and Anna came and surprised me! I had no idea they were coming, it was an awesome surprise! Anna is an awesome photographer, and she took some really great pictures, the first three are from her! Thanks guys for coming!!
Graduation was short and sweet. I was kind of dreading it...everyone always talks about how boring it is! There were a lot of speakers, but they all went quickly. There also weren't a ton of names to read since it was summer and all. Special shout out to all of my family too... I couldn't have done it without them! I am so thankful to have such a supportive and encouraging family :)
2 comments:
Yay we are so excited for you! so glad I got to see you for at least a minute! We miss you! Congrats!!!
Our pleasure! We are so happy for you!
Post a Comment