Turns out we were very wrong! Well about Flash. We know he is the culprit...he had carpet in his teeth! This doesn't make it look that bad, I wish I would have gotten a before my dad "fixed" it picture. He had torn the entire corner piece of carpet up, chewed through two wires, a telephone wire and something else, (very thankful he didn't get shocked or something) and shredded the carpet which you see below. I was SHOCKED! The maid came up the next day and said she didn't know if or what the charge would be. Seriously? We are still waiting on that bill. Flash... he can be such a pill, but we still love him!
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Party! Billy Bobs Texas--Worlds Largest Honkytonk
To celebrate graduation we partied at Bill Bob's Texas--Worlds largest honkytonk! It was so much fun! We had some Texas BBQ, watched professional bull-riding, listened to some band (which wasn't country, but whatever), and enjoyed the surroundings. There is quite a diverse crowd at Billy Bobs!
Turns out we were very wrong! Well about Flash. We know he is the culprit...he had carpet in his teeth! This doesn't make it look that bad, I wish I would have gotten a before my dad "fixed" it picture. He had torn the entire corner piece of carpet up, chewed through two wires, a telephone wire and something else, (very thankful he didn't get shocked or something) and shredded the carpet which you see below. I was SHOCKED! The maid came up the next day and said she didn't know if or what the charge would be. Seriously? We are still waiting on that bill. Flash... he can be such a pill, but we still love him!
Turns out we were very wrong! Well about Flash. We know he is the culprit...he had carpet in his teeth! This doesn't make it look that bad, I wish I would have gotten a before my dad "fixed" it picture. He had torn the entire corner piece of carpet up, chewed through two wires, a telephone wire and something else, (very thankful he didn't get shocked or something) and shredded the carpet which you see below. I was SHOCKED! The maid came up the next day and said she didn't know if or what the charge would be. Seriously? We are still waiting on that bill. Flash... he can be such a pill, but we still love him!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy graduation!! Doesn't it feel SO good to be done?? (At least for you, anyway? :)
You're right, it doesn't look "that" bad...but I will believe your story instead of the picture :)
Post a Comment