One of the best parts of the week was touring cruise ships! It was also somewhat depressing, having to get off and all... The first one we toured was Royal Caribbean's new ship, The Oasis of the Seas. This ship was unreal!
Elvis was in the cruise terminal ;)
Not a bad view!
The other ship we toured was the Celebrity Solstice. Also amazing, but in a very different way!
Yes, Please!
The gym was amazing! Floor to ceiling windows!
The last day we were there, we took a trolley down to the beach, and I am so glad we did! It would have been sad to be in Florida, and not pay a visit to the ocean.



We stayed at the Embassy Suites-- one of my favorite hotels! Mainly just because of the breakfast. Its amazing. We went to the pool/hot tub a few nights.

This is for Casey-- he loves charter buses--weirdo! We rode these everyday, at least twice.

YoBlendz! This was right across from our hotel. I LOVE frozen yogurt--would probably eat it for every meal if it was actually good for you (which I tell myself it is--it is yogurt ya know). We walked over almost every night.

This is for Casey-- he loves charter buses--weirdo! We rode these everyday, at least twice.
YoBlendz! This was right across from our hotel. I LOVE frozen yogurt--would probably eat it for every meal if it was actually good for you (which I tell myself it is--it is yogurt ya know). We walked over almost every night.
1 comment:
FUN! That's what I call WORK! :)
Post a Comment